Telephone: 01934 415301
Singing in a choir is widely recognised to have beneficial effects on both health and wellbeing. If you have any thoughts of exploring singing, or perhaps returning to it after a break, please get in touch.
"Trinity Singers are
- Based in Churchill, North Somerset, we meet on Tuesdays to
- Enjoy making music of high quality in the company of like-minded people for the pleasure of audiences
- Raise musical standards through controlled selection of repertoire to provide both challenge and reward
- Perform concerts with a varied repertoire incorporating both Sacred and Secular music, and including larger scale works such as Oratorios
- Retain a grounding in church music through performing at services and other church based events
- Undertake concerts and other events, principally in the area local to Churchill both for paying audiences and 'pro-bono' where appropriate
- Undertake joint initiatives with local schools
- Enjoy each others company socially and through fund raising events."