Published: 31 August 2021
Churchill And Langford Residents Action Group
MORE URGENT ACTION NEEDED NOW
STOP destruction of our village
SAY NO to 62 houses
Church Lane/Front Street below Windmill Hill
DEADLINE 16 September
Our rural village character will be lost - For Ever
We ALL have planning fatigue, but it is vital that we ALL object NOW. It takes just 5 minutes to do our bit to save our village.
The CALRAG web page gives you more info and reasons to object in 5 Very Easy Steps:
- Click HERE to go to our website page for more info + links to make your comments.
- Copy the reasons to object.
- Click the link to make your comment to NS Council planners
- Fill in your own details - takes less than 30 seconds
- Paste your objections into the box. (5 seconds)
If you prefer, click here to go direct to the N.Somerset Planning Portal to make your comments.
Job done. Thank you for doing your best to save our villages.
Deadline of 16th September
If you haven't had time over the Bank Holiday weekend to also object to:
25 houses @ Dinghurst
Deadline 10th September
- Dinghurst 25 houses: 21/P/2123/OUT
- Click HERE to go directly to our website page for more information + links to make your comments OR
- Click HERE to go directly to NSC Planning Portal to make your comment - very easy.
If you have commented before, it is vital that you do so again.
Please do it now! DEADLINE 10 September
Please forward this on to as many people as possible to ensure their views are known by NSC.